CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sickeningly sweet.

This season of Top Chef was like any other. It brought ups and downs, some favorites, some haters, and dishes that I would only dream of making.

One episode in particular comes to mind for today's circumstance. One chef made a dessert that was sickeningly sweet, and the judges were absolutely turned off by it. Padma even made a vomit-inducing face and spit it out.

Cold stone creamery does the same to me. It's so rich and sweet that any more than a couple bites and I'd probably be diabetic. But my eyes were more hungry than my stomach, so I ordered one for myself.

NOTE TO SELF: Never order from CSC unless I have 2 other people with me. And my little Tink doesn't count, because I know she'll pull a Padma on me after 1 bite.

A long time ago, Jeff Green of EA said on a podcast that CSC made portions for small families. And now I get it.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: