CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Really late. Or really early.

Two guys and a girl still has its charm. For the most part, ryan reynolds is really what keeps me coming back. Sharon and pete are great, sure, but sometimes they can make the scene ridiculously mind bending.

Scarlett is really lucky. But then again, maybe he's not like that in real life?

You know what else is boring me, WoW. It's grasp on me is finally giving way I think. There's just so much more to do nowadays. And also cheaper. $15 a month might not sound like much, but when there are plenty of other games to be amused by, and movies to stream and watch, I don't know if I can justify it anymore. This March might be it for me.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: