CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Defeated.

Wowinsider, one of my premier go to world of warcraft blogs, has ju informed me I will not be getting the violet proto drake later this year once I've gotten all of my achievements for the world events because one of the achievements for brewfest - brew of the mont club - requires that I have been a member for a year and tried out all the brews. So, if were to still keep playing, it would mean I wouldn't get the violet drake until fall 2010.

And I can honestly say I don't plan on playing that much longer. This might be it.

My hopes for a proto drake now lie in three other possibilities:
1- farm the blue proto drake from heroic Utgarde Pinnacle.
2- spend 3 gold a week and try to get the green proto drake from the mysterious egg purchased from the oracles tribe in scholazar basin.
3- gather up a couple dozen heroic achievements to get the red proto drake.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: