CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Naruto sucks. (SPOILERS)

Spoiler warning: this post contains what my shotty memory can remind of in the manga up until today, Feb. 9th.








Kakashi's dead. He was so cool. And now he's gone. Killed by Pain/Pein from Akatsuki. LAME.
Ero-sannin is dead. Epic battle but killed by Pain/Pein. Understandable.
Itachi is dead. Killed by Sasuke, but was apparently on some secret mission to protect the Hidden Leaf village this whole time.
Choji's dad also died in the fight with Kakashi.

I'm tired of battles taking 5-6 chapters, meaning 5-6 weeks.
I know the story probably won't end until Naruto becomes Hokage, which means Tsunade-sama has to die. Or step down. But honestly, it's like they're doing the same thing American TV show makers do - instead of stopping it on its high point, they keep dragging it out and flay the slowly dying carcass.

One rofl point though. 106. :)

I wonder if they'll bring kakashi back. I hope they do.
And I haven't seen temari in a while. I wonder what happened to her.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: