CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

The next new social networking site?

So it started with friendster - a school based social networking - then I jumped to hi5, based on the fact that the A*Teens were on there. I got hung on xanga and blogging, and towards the end of my high school career, I hopped onto myspace. I got about a bazillion friends, and then had to delete my account because I wanted to keep my job security. I recreated another myspace, but it was too late. I half assed my myspace, only grabbing my closest firends and the ones I could find on there. Then I hit facebook, and that's been my site of choice since. I've also got a twitter account that I hardly use.

But who or what is next? And will my generation be hopping on that too? More importantly, will I follow?

I think blogging is the one thing I'll always fall back on. Why'd I leave xanga? Mostly because of Goggle's functionality and mobile blogging. Maybe one day I'll consider getting an actual domain and hosting package for this site so I can track my high-qual pics and mobile vids.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: