CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Late nite: Chef Max Payne

Having spent the latter part of my nite carefully grooming my goatee and mustache with tweezers and a mirror, only to then just shave it all off because my "design" looked rather silly, I turned back to television and movies. This weekend I picked up both star wars trilogies for my ipod, and rewatched 1 and most of 2 on my ipod and the rest on DVD. I never noticed how many questions I had about the series progression from 1-3 to 4-6. There is no mention of Obi-Wans deceased master in movies 4-6. Hayden Christiansen got patched in as an etheral Anakin Skywalker next to old Obi-Wan and Yoda!

I also finally got around to seeing Max Payne with Mark Walhburg and the hot girl from That 70s Show. Ah right, Mila Kunis. Perhaps it's because I haven't seen too many of her other works, but I disagree with many critics' reviews of her not passable as a gunslinger. She doesn't pull it off too well, but I still think she pulled the look off. Also, I now have the urge to play through all of the old Max Payne games.

Finally, as my eyes are finally beginning to droop, I finished off my nite with the latest episode of Top Chef.

Would write more but I'm falling asleep now.



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: