CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rediscovering The Turn Of The Millinium

Around then what we now call teeny-bopper pop was totally in, although I suppose the fact that it fit my age range helped a bit.  Like how kids these days listen to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers whilst we listen to Boa, Bow Wow, and Flo Rida.


Anyways, browsing the internet for Myra's sophomore album (out like a bajillion years later - Princess Diaries 1 and "Miracles Happen" was so long ago), I found her on Amazon.  Of course, they recommend stuff they think I the customer will like.  It's a lot of teeny-bopper music!  And so nostalgic.  Maybe one day in the future I'll pick them all up - since it's so long ago, a lot of the cds are super cheap now - some are $0.01!

0 comments: