CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ducks lose 3-2 in OT at HP Pavilion. And I'm stuffed.

And I had way too much to eat during the game. Had a small viewing party, and today's lunch at On The Border in Milpitas @ McCarthy Ranch was still sitting around inside I think. I definitely overloaded on carbs today, not good. Gonna bike tomorrow to Safeway to buy the paper, assuming I can drag myself out of bed early enough. 630, 645 ish? We'll see.

The Ducks comeback in the 3rd period was awesome, but in the end Patrick Marleau came through for his team. Sort of a good thing, I kind of want to see Anaheim's home crowd if we put this away on Monday. Hopefully I don't miss too much of the game as I rush home from class.

Well, guess that's it for today. More bug catching tomorrow and Monday, and I need 2-3 more bird entries.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: