CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

[Late Night] Tired, But Can't Sleep. This Can't Be Good.

2:50 am - Just fired up an old external HD to find if there was anything on there.  Turns out there is.  A DVD rip of Jessica Simpson's Reality Tour.  Let's watch, shall we?


2:58 am - I forgot how cheesy the early 2000s were when it came to music.  Some of that old N*Sync stuff was so corny.  This TV Jess stuff is dumb.

3:00 am - After seeing how she is now, all ... uh ... plump, it's weird seeing her all skinny.  And there is something incredibly annoying about seeing her perform live.

3:02 am - Vietnamese music artists for Thuy Nga and others typically have to make their own costumes, buy fabric, etc.  Did they make Jessica Simpson do that on this tour?  That dress is all sorts of fugly.

3:04 am - Does she know who the audience is?  All I see are teenage girls.  Why is she shaking her butt?  ZOMG she just did the stripper drop in front of 3 sub-12-year-olds.  WTF is wrong with her.  Now she's moaning and making other inappropriate noises.  Lovely.  I now hate Jessica Simpson.  I cannot believe that L.A. filled an auditorium to see this woman.  This is too painful, must fast forward.

3:06 am - I can't believe I thought I was tired of Need For Speed Underground 2.  I could've finished like 3 more races in the time I've wasted watching this crap.  And yet I'm still watching.  Okay stopping now.

That was lame.  I cannot belive I'm posting this.

0 comments: