CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Question of the Day Revisited

So, once upon a time, I asked people, "what can I do to be more well-rounded?" Of course, there was a 10 minute long background story, but basically it led to this question.  And rather than retype said story, I'll just cut straight to the chase.


Along the ways, I've gotten a variety of responses.  Read the newspaper.  Go see a play.  Stop playing WoW and pick up Halo Wars.  Go to the SF Farmer's market.  Go fishing.  Learn how to play guitar.  Become a movie connoisseur.  Learn to cook.  Go running.

Basically, lots of stuff.

How much of it have I gotten to?  Not a lot, I must say.  It's taken quite a while to find time for myself to get out and try everything.  Hopefully this weekend we'll be starting with the SF farmer's market.

And photography.  That's pretty basic and straight forward.  Now to find some black and white film.  Supposedly the world is totally different when shot in black and white.

0 comments: