CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 2, day 1

Another day in the books.

Micro 101 lecture was cancelled this morning. Notice was given about 10 minutes into class. After the first five minutes with no teacher, we started asking each other if today was supposed to be one of her furlough days. It wasn't. She just wasn't here. Ended up hanging out with my lab buddy (read: not partner) Jerry, getting lab notebooks and manuals and the like. Finished about 10 minutes before lecture was supposed to end anyway, then headed to work.

After work, I headed to the Sprint store on Lawrence and Stevens Creek. They fixed my phone's metal ring which holds down the trackball for free. That was nice of them, I thought, considering that the place on Tully Rd. (recommended by Sprint's 611 customer service rep) said they'd charge me $35 dollars for it. Crystal, the rep from the Stevens Creek store, was so nice and attentive to me as a customer, I felt bad that she was doing it for free (in hindsight, maybe I wasn't special and they do this for free for everyone).

Following that, I headed back to my car at the light rail station where I took a quick power nap. Then back to class - note to self to email my various profs tonight - and now on the train going home.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: