CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Being organized.

Looks like I have a good chance at getting into mammalian physiology. All I need to do is show my signed major / minor form to the professor. Now where'd I put that form ...

Had to help out freshman all day while I was on campus. Some of them were scared of walking in late, others were confused about how to add a course - like the process of day 1 in any college course - and most of them were just plain lost. I had my headphoes on most of the time too, and I am perplexed as to how that isn't a deterrent or nonverbal signal that I probably don't want to be disturbed. Kids these days, I swear.

On the light rail its completely different. Everyone and their kid has headphones on, or some sort of aloof, out the window, music video look.

Oops, train's coming.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: