CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

New car, oh my!

With plenty of time to kill, we worked our way through buying Mi her first brand new car! It was great to experience it on my own, but I think it was mostly thanks to her "I'll take it!" attitude. The car itself is a beaut, and has all of the amenities and conviniences that I'm used to. I wonder if she'll get to using her satellite radio again. It'll be a challeng to find a way to mount it, since the power plug now rests inside the center console area between the two chairs.

Blizzcon showed the release of the new WoW expansion, Catacylsm. I probably won't be going back though, considering that the guild I used to be in has mostly disbanded. Becca's gone, Tim's gone, Stephen and Sasha, Greg and Chris, Drew, Blake, and Rusty, and our GM, Rick. If I were to return, I'd only have a few friends left in the guild and we'd be back to small, tight-knit groups. No no, not again.

Congrats on your new car baby!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: