CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

About to land.

In case your concerned, this isn't live blogged. At the writing of this, I am still on the plane but the phone radios are off and this won't be published until I'm probably in a car.

In any case, the goal this weekend and vacation will be to have fun. To smile more. To, I don't know, do the socially acceptable thing. I can't pre-suppose that I'm going to get to live away from everyone for the rest of my life, especially if my "full life" includes getting married and having kids. Eventually.

I managed to finish what was left of Las Vegas season 1, and zomg am I hooked. I daresay that show so far is good enough to purchase on dvd/blu-ray/hd-dvd if they ever came out in hi-def. Based on the boxart, it looks like something happened at the end of season 4 though, Big Ed Deline isn't on the cover. I'm guessing James Caan (who plays Big Ed) couldn't work out a deal. Well, onto season 2! What a killer ending to season 1 though! Danny's going back to the war! He and Mary are steaming things up! And they totally set things up so that Danny could be easily explained as killed off, with him acting nervous/scared, putting his will together and everything.

I'm glad he ended up with Mary - so far. Nessa might be content by herself, and Delinda could be with a newcomer or something. Kinda sad about Sam tho.

Landing, time to stop blogging.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: