CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So the anatomy midterm was killer ...

*yells in frustration*

I don't get why the professor does this, whether its a good thing or a bad thing. But my anatomy midterms are back-to-back. As in Mondays I have the lab practical, then Tuesday I go into lecture for the lecture exam. Aaaaaahhhhh!

*sigh*

At least that's over with.
Now, on Thursday, there's no lab for analytical chemistry, which puts me even more behind. And there's a midterm in lecture for that class at 7:30 in the morning too. Yeah, ouch.

Then the following Monday is the organic chemistry lab midterm. It really is midterm season. At least after next Monday it'll all be over.

Pictures from today, and you can view my Flickr account for everything else:





1 comments:

hpan said...

heh, welcome back! i have anatomy lecture and practical exam on back-to-back days coming up at the end of this month and am not looking forward to it :(