CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day so far: Ehhh ...

Con: I have another midterm today.

Con: I stayed up all night studying. Well okay, I fell asleep from 5:30 am - 6:00 am, woke up, turned off the alarm, and stayed in bed until 6:30 am.

Pro: My sister made me breakfast & lunch. Which I consumed all together. Yum!

Pro: I found a new Ashley Tisdale fansite. With lots of media!

Pro: I listened to the entire new album "A Disney Channel Holiday."

Con: Of the 5 chapters we were suppose to cover, by 5:30 am I had covered 3.

Con: I took the freeway to school, thinking it was 6:30 am and traffic wouldn't be bad. I was right, it was worse.

Pro: The garage was practically empty. I got to choose my parking spot!

Con: The classroom was dark when I got there. And empty.

Pro: I covered the other 2 chapters in the time between getting to class and the proctor showing up with the exams.

Con: I knew 75% of the test. It was 2 double-sided pages. I knew how to do 3. (How the #$@! does "in saturation" affect the problem???)

Con (well not really): Proctor couldn't help out with how to do the problem. Not even hints or clues. Just "all you need to do the problem should be there. Try reading it again."

Con (again, not really): Proctor didn't watch the clock. Or she @#$%ing didn't know when class ended. Because it was 8:23 am when I checked my clock, and people were still testing like nothing. (Class ends at 8:20 am)

Pro: Andie wasn't feeling too bad about the test. We all agreed that none of us did well, with the exception of Johnny.

Con: Jorie (sp chk?) had class at 8:30 am and since the proctor never called time, she didn't get out until 8:30 am. Apparently, she was going to be late.

Pro: Saw the following: Jarryl, Sandy, Vicki, Sean, and Catherine. It was surprisingly social today.

*sigh*

Oh one more:

Pro: Since Dr. Terrill isn't here, I don't have lab. My next class is at 4 pm. I guess it's time to catch up on Heroes.

0 comments: