CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Distilling Alcohol ... no, not for that ...


DSC00961, originally uploaded by namnam123.

So today this was my setup and what I had to look at for about 3 hours. Fractional distillation of alcohols takes sooo long. And then we had a lab practical in Anatomy, which, and I'm being nice here, was BRUTAL. Bone-crushing. Sigh.

I got out of class about half an hour early, so I went to do the errands I had put off for oh so long. What do you know, it was such a hard decision on what to pick to exchange for Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights. I ended up getting some pool (billards) game, also for PSP, and the rest on a gift card - to be saved for NFS: Pro Street, I guess. I've got the 360 controller after all, and no 360. And no, playing Geometry Wars with the controller isn't superior than WASD + mouse. Especially not with a gaming grade mouse. Which I have.

Sega Rally Revo I did end up keeping. It's a nice, arcade-y styled rally racer. Well at least the first hour is. It's fake enough that I don't feel the frustration like I would with Gran Turismo or Forza, and its fresh - in other words, not something made by EA starting with the words Need for Speed (haha).

On a darker, more personal note, the gloomy weather makes me sad. So does not having my girlfriend not at school and only seeing her at work after class. And for a couple hours on weekends.

Captain NamNam out!

Oh, and this is my first Flickr-direct-to-blog post! Awesome!

And Hi Hubert! I'm back!

0 comments: