CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 14 of 40: we're over 1/4 of the way there!


Kicking the fast food habit is becoming easier and easier. I just hope its not like biting your nails or smoking or world of warcraft - and comes back harder and stronger.

Eating only at restaurants that usually ask for tips (and a tip jar at the counter only doesnt count) has made me have to figure enough time for a sit down meal, and also think about the pros and cons of it versus just making a lunch or dinner and packing it.

I've added exercise to my regimen, doing stretches and jumping jacks and the like every morning. Sure its not exactly 30 minutes on the treadmill or 45 minutes of laps at the pool, but starting next tuesday I'll be getting back into my exercise regimen.

Oop, food's ready. Time to eat!

0 comments: