CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 8 of 40: recovering from day 7.

After an awkward day at home, with the crummy weather and all, i finally got out of the house for some r & r.  Ariake's has some good sushi, and so far everytime I've gone, someone's had a birthday where they stand you on your chair and give you a couple of honorary cups of tea while banging on really loud chinese tet parade style drums. I wonder if that's a traditional thing.


Dinner was scrumptious, and was followed by shopping. We returned the new iPod nano, and spent most of our time in Forever 21. My sister did pick up a nice dress, and my honey picked up some clothes too. Going to Borders after yielded some calendars (Jonas, Starcraft II, Zits).


ItKs getting really late, and I'm totally exhausted. Can't even keep a straight story going.



0 comments: