CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not enough space on the G2 iPod Nanos.

Option 1: go buy a new nano. Comes in a variety of flavors, and you get all the new features, plus video.

Option 2: Pay my girlfriend a visit, and get my 160 GB G3/G4 iPod classic.

Secret option 3: Spend some time reorganizing the data on my current iPod nano while I wait to go to dinner with my girlfriend tomorrow, and grab the iPod classic then.

The one that makes the most logic, esp with my lack of time in my schedule today, is option 3.

Good to know I'm doing the right thing, even if it means I can't listen to Buzz Out Loud and the various 1Up podcasts. And all the new music I got.

I hate doing the right thing.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comments:

Unknown said...

there's no option in ur three option!! opt 1 is out of the picture! opt 2 proves that you only wanted to go to dinner to get the ipod (yet u still manage to forget to grabbed it), opt 3 is your only choice!!