CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So tired

I don't know exactly what's going on, but as each day goes by, I'm becoming more and more co-dependent with my girlfriend. If she has a headache, so will I. If I had something that leads to an upset stomach, she'll have an upset stomach too. Its so weird.

Well this spring break has been relaxing, sort of. Its already wednesday and I don't really feel relaxed, like last spring break. Ah well, maybe things will turn out for the better the next couple of days. Three midterms this coming week. One on monday, and two lab exams on thursday. Tuesday is caesar chavez day so free day :) I might go out tho. Go catch up on movies or something.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: