CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life's too busy to blog?

24 hrs in a day. 7 days a week. 52 weeks a year. That's the only you and I have in common, for certain. Other than that, all bets are off. I could sleep less than you, and get more work done. I could work less than you, but get paid more. For the most part, life's pretty unfair.

But am I too busy to blog? One week ago, I started this post, and then had to stop. I haven't had the time to pick it up since, and its just been sitting in my email drafts folder.

Guess its time to post it.

On the upshot, I got back my graduation paperwork today. The chair signed it, and I guess its been submitted to Student Services. Guess now I wait.

Away to class!


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: