CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday afternoon at the mall.

With my blog being run almost exclusively from my phone, its hard to care about fancy styles like themes and what not. But I guess I'll have to tweak and play with those settings tonight.

Getting off at 1:30, and with no work, I left myself with a plethery of time to run errands and hang out to my leisure. I'm dressed comfortably, in my Fox long sleeve tee, which I think might be a little small on me and not make me look my most attractive (more like a middle aged man playing basketball) but meh. It's not like I have my net out or anything (you know, to catch a fish. From the sea)

While shoe shopping is a rather mundane and tedious process, I've settled on not trying on styles out of my comfort zone.

Grr lost my train of thought. Stupid high school musical dvd ad.

Later!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 comments: