CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 1, 2006

A successful Friday!

I started off my day by waking up late for my Chem 1B test! CRAP! I still remember Dr. Mayer refusing to let one of my classmates take an exam because he got there half an hour late. Granted, he probably wasn't going to finish the test, but still, he could've gotten some points, right? But who am I to talk, I didn't actually hear the conversation.

I did okay on the test, for once, although I walked out and immediately grabbed the sample exam only to go "DAMN! I KNEW I'D FORGET THAT!"

Nothing else really noteworthy comes to my tired mind. T-G-I-F ...

I'm going to go play some Unreal 2k4 before I head to bed. I just got a copy of Battlefield 2, but I'm too lazy to try it out. Maybe tomorrow!

0 comments: